Impress your guests with this simple-to-make accompaniment to cocktails, or to simply eat by themselves. The unique, double gold medal taste of Dareringer - finished in P.X. Sherry Casks mixed with the tartness of cherries is a perfect combination.
- 1/2 cup Dried Cherries
- 1 tbsp Dareringer Straight Bourbon Finished in PX Sherry Casks
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Water
- Combine all ingredients in a container and let hydrate overnight in your fridge.
- The next day they will be ready to serve with a delicious bourbon syrup you can use for cocktails.
- Tags: #DareringerFoodRecipe
Hundreds of years after Ponce De Leon went in search of a fountain of youth, Henry Flagler found paradise on the FloridaRead More
While perfect for sledding and cool to the touch, the dunes of White Sands National Park are far from your typical winteRead More